Hello, I am new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by src, Aug 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. src

src New Member

Hello, I am new to the forum... I am a 41 yr old guy and for the last 3 yrs have been very depressed and had many thoughts of ending my life. Lately those feelings have increased ...
    Hoping to talk with others who share the same problems and hopefully we can help each other.
    I will spill the beans of my problems more as I get to know people on here..

~S~

2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, i too often think of ending my life. Feel free to drop me a pm if you ever wanna talk more. I'm always around :hug:
    My names Lena :)

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.

Enjoy.

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome to the forum :hug:

5. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

:welcome:
    glad to have you here :)

6. blue542

blue542 Staff Alumni

Hello src,

Welcome to the forum! There are many of us here who know first hand what you're going through. A lot of our lives are posted around the forum, you can look around and see there's a lot of support and understanding. We'll be here when you're ready to open up.

Mike

7. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to the forum here. i really think you will find this a great place to get stouf out. we do listen. please take care

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. You have come to the right place to find people that understand how you are feeling and what it takes to move forward just one day at a time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.