Hello, I am new here...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Noseeum, May 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Noseeum

Noseeum Member

I have a chronic pain and fatigue disorder which leads to depression. I really scared myself a couple of nights ago. I'm looking for support. I want to live well in spite of my physical and emotional issues... I don't know what else to say right now. I'm stunned by what I did... I'm stunned that I woke up... I feel like I need help getting back on the right track. I don't want to get in another panic situation where I seek a permanent solution to a temporary problem...
  2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi Noseeum, and welcome to SF, although I'm sorry for your circumstances. It's great that you're reaching out to find a better option. :smile: Looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

PS: I like your username! :laugh:
  3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi noseeum.. Welcome to SF.. Chronic pain and real fatigue are tough demons to have to constantly fight.. Hope a good doc can help you some..

Your head seems mostly to be in the right place..just sometimes it gets to be just too much. Maybe in those times you will be able to reach out for some help in the forums and the chat rooms.. Glad to have you with us now
  4. Noseeum

Noseeum Member

Thank you Acy and jimk. I'm shyly browsing the threads allowing myself to get comfortable in this new and strange (to me) place.
  5. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Noseeum, glad to have you here on SF. Take your time and open up at your own pace. Hope that you will find the help and support you're looking for here.
  6. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome.

I hope you find the help you're looking for. I'm still new myself, but from what I can tell so far, there are a lot of good people here.
  7. Noseeum

Noseeum Member

Thank you, Witty Sarcasm. Your signature rings true for me too...

And thank you, Wolf. I've been reading a few threads and I agree, it does look like there are a lot of good people here. BTY I love your avatar!
  8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Noseeum welcom to SF hun here anytime you want to talk h ugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.