Hello I am new

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure how to go about this. I dint want to post on any ones thread untill you know me. I dont know if this will help, I am usually the one who is there for others, I always have good advice for depression. I have been sharing my life with it for most of my life, I manage the best I can, but just now it has gotten away from me, and a bit more than I can take. I am in a bad place in need of discussing it. And well you know, you can not talk about the realities with those around you.

gentlelady

Staff Alumni
:welcome: to SF. I am very glad you found us. We are willing to listen if you need an ear. You can post in a thread, PM someone, Come into chat, any way you feel comfortable sharing. You are welcome to PM me if you would like. I will get back with you as soon as I can. Thinking of you. Take care. :hug:

B

bombeni

Same here, you can PM me, I would be happy to have a conversation with you about anything you need to talk about!

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum, White Rose!!:smile: I'm sure you'll find lots of loving caring friends here with whom you can talk about anything you like. All of us here are professional listeners - we all have our own problems and that makes us very compassionate about the problems of others.:smile:

Again, welcome!:smile: :hug: :flowers: :hug: :grouphug: :welcome:

love and hugs,

least

jane doe

i know how its feels to can´t talk to the people that is around you hun, and i´m sure that you will find here the understanding you´ve been looking for. i want to welcome to the forum and make sure that if you ever need to talk you know i´ll always ready to hear you and talk to you. Take care;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00