Hello, I am worthless scum.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Remi, Nov 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Remi

Remi Member

Hello, I am worthless.

I feel so desperate to die, even though I have had such strong feelings AGAINST SUICIDE. So why has it become this painful? I need something to stop me. Perhaps joining here will stop me.. I have nobody.
    Whine whine, I am so annoying v__v

Oh also they want me to take their pills. I don't like pills, it's going to cover the problem not fix it. I don't want their pills. But I do want their pills. Ugh I don't even know anymore.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2010
  2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Pills are part of a solution, not a cover-up. If used correctly, pills allow you to face things rationally and coherently so that you can start the healing process.

I hope you get the help you need, both here and in the outside world.
    Chris

3. Remi

Remi Member

Perhaps...but I always hated un-natural things..even instant fake food. Though I am surfaced right now..I can think clearly...but the decision keeps changing because for a few hours or a day I'll feel fine and inspired to become strong by myself, but when it hits, well, I really would take any help..
    Also the pills they want me on are anti-psychotics which have side effect of putting on weight, I am terrified of becoming fat, I'm lucky not to be already from how lazy I am...don't want it...

4. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome.

First off, you're not worthless scum, no one who takes the time to come to a place like this to seek support is scum.

I know how you feel about pills, I'm close to rattling when I walk around, they got me on so much crap. Like Limbo said, they don't give em out for fun.

Perhaps you can look into some natural remedies to help calm your feelings and maybe seek therapy to discuss the pain you're feeling or talk to us on here, I'm not sure if you've posted elsewhere already, I'm working my way down the forum.

This is a good place, I hope you find the help and support you need.

5. DeepEmz

DeepEmz Well-Known Member

Hi Remi,

First things first your not worthles scum. You deserve much more for yourself and for your life. It will take time but with the right help and the right medication you can do it ok :)

6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I too had a very hard time accepting medication but i grew to understand the medication is just used to replace the levels of serotinin in our mind that is not up to its normal state. So infact the medication is making us more normal the way we should be in the first place Just as insulin helps a diabetic so does meds help someone that is not well. Medication does work and it will help you stay more even in your moods i hope you just try okay see for yourself glad you are here for support

7. Hibino

Hibino Member

Hello,

As many people have said you are not worthless!

When i was first diagnosed with depression i refused medication,but as little else seemed to work i decided to try. They really did help me think rationally and clearly for the first time in a long time,those side effects aren't that common and most wear off after a week or so,they just list every side effect people have experienced just to cover all bases.

If you end up not liking them you can always try other things,everyone is different,you may find a hobby that enables you to take that first step to recovery. There's always options available to you,just find what suits you,don't be disheartened if you don't find it straight away. It took me a while to find a combination of tablets and hobbies before i found one that worked for me. Just keep going!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.