Hello I guess. I'm new here.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Ekka, Jan 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ekka

Ekka Member

Hello. I guess I should introduce myself, or I least why I'm here, so here I go.
    I wasn't very sure about coming here. But sometimes I just really want to talk. Until now when I was insecure, hurt, depressed or sad I had different ways to get better.
    Like talking to one of my friend who's always here to listen. But you know, no one like peoples who always complains, so sometimes I just feel like I have no one to talk to.
    I often talk to myself, I even created some personality (I guess it's the closest to imaginary friends) but they don't really exist so sometimes it's not enough.
    Having an imaginary discussion with peoples like my family, my friends or anyone sometimes help, even if it also give me the impression of escaping reality a bit so much.
    I have also gone as far as cutting myself, it relieve me of the stress and I'm meticulous as to not doing it so often because I'm not sure if I want it to leave scars or not.
    But it's no use. I feel like the emptiness will never go away. I feel lonely and helpless. I'm just a huge failure. I just wish my life could end. I don't want to die, I just really don't want to live and I can't kill myself because I can't do that to my parents, and because my only chance to live is right now. But years goes on and I don't feel like anything is getting better.
    I've tried to run away from that by giving myself a new start, and so I've gone to continue my studies overseas, it didn't work out so well.
    So I guess I now try different things, to not give up, and maybe find a way to get things better.
    This is what I'm doing here. And I'm not sure I should be. I'm afraid to be judged or rejected, I've already encounter peoples who didn't understood me and hurt my feelings. I'm afraid of peoples I guess. I can't trust easily. But I have to give it a shot.

2. Leon2

Leon2 Active Member

Ekka,
    So sorry for the pain your going through, but everyone on this site are going through similar problems, and it does help to share your problems, you can say anything on here people listen, talking does help, hope your ok

3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi, welcome to the forum. You are young and you have the whole of your life in front of you. Please do not worry as we a supportive group of people. Ok, you are hurting but let us help YOU. No one will judge you now as life is important and also MEANS YOU. We really CARE ABOUT YOU.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Just wanted to say hi, and welcome to the site.

5. Ekka

Ekka Member

Thanks for the welcoming.
    And thanks to those who'll listen to me in the future.
    I've come here to talk and I'm someone who try her best not to hold things inside too much, so I'll do my best not to get paranoid or distrustful on you guys. Sorry if I do.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Ekka and welcome to the forums! (warm hugs)! I am glad you joined, many of us here don't have people in our lives that understand us very well either and we're often looking for someone that has a sympathetic ear and that is what you will find here. Many people who care, people that will go out of their way to help you and people just like you, who are lost and lonely! welcome to our friendly forum!

7. Flaxney

Flaxney Well-Known Member

Hello Ekka, welcome to the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.