"hello" i guess is a good place to start

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Beautiful.Still, Mar 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beautiful.Still

Beautiful.Still New Member

So here I am. I am struggling. But I guess we all are if we are here. This is not the first second or even third time I have been in a place of overwhelming thoughts. I don't know what to say except that this time is different. More intense. I am scared because I don't know what can bring me back from the edge this time. So I am reaching out.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun you are doing good to reach out here You can post away let out some of those intense feelings okay Hold out here where it is safe and you do not have to feel so alone. We will help pull you back from t hat edge h ugs

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

HI beatiful.. and welcome.. we are a peer support website for anyone that needs some help currently.. we are not pros and if you are in severe crisis we also reccommend you touch bases with teh professionals.. in the meantime here lots of forums with all sorts of topcis disscussed there.. also busy chatrooms.. take your time and look around.. lots of good friendly caring people on here beautiful.. got any questions please just let us know.. take care, Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.