Hello (I hate writing these into things..)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Braxietel, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Braxietel

Braxietel New Member

But, I'll write one anyway.
    So, I'm feeling rather suicidal (that is a lot more than I have been), I mean I think about committing suicide most days, but often that's more a sort of thing that I'd rather like to do but wouldn't. Until recently that is.
    Now I see suicide as being a perfectly good idea, more or less so as to escape, because right now I can't be bothered all this. When I say 'all this' I'm talking about worry, social anxiety, paranoia, OCD, depression and really just life in general. I suppose anxiety is at it's core really, just this anticipation of, well, further, mundane day-to-day life, trying to cope with it and wanting escape, to not have to cope with it. If I do go though with it, I think it'd be soon, but would I? Would I actually go through with it or not? Right now as I type this I begin to think that I wouldn't. But is that any better? I mean if I don't then I should do something, something positive, not just grin and bear it but actually try and get some sort of help perhaps. Well there it is; either I'll actually do it and that'll be that, or I won't, in which case I should really do something so that I don't end up in this state again so soon. Sorry if this was all a bit stream-of-consciousness and rambling a bit, but there you are.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi and welcome. I hope you decide to get some help. I know you're feeling bad right now, but there's help out there, and there's hope.
  3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF.
  4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

hi - welcome to s.f.

i am glad you reached out here - and i hope you find support. i have found a lot of supportive people here. .

pm if you ever want to talk - and keep reaching out . . . :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I am glad you found us and chose to reach out. Take care. :hug:
  6. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

welcome x
  7. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hiya & welcome to SF.

:hug: Claire xx
  8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums...
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter