Hello I just found this site

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Heidia37, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heidia37

Heidia37 Member

It has been such a hard 6 months well life really. Somebody hurt me in July, then I lost my job in October, and then when I thought that things couldn't get worst I got kicked out of college. I have been getting worst and worst my therapist said that we will discuss our options for when my kids go away to visit their father because she knows that I won't do anything while they are here. I feel like my life is falling apart and I can't pull it together. I am a little nervous about what her options are going to be. I probably shouldn't have said anything to her. I don't know anymore I am just tired of being around. I hope I did this right and didn't break any rules sorry if I did.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Heidia,

No, you did not break any rules, but I do appreciate you thinking of the rules while posting.

Welcome to the forums and I do hope we can help you through this. You sure have been through a lot lately. Good luck with the options from your therapist, don't worry about it, s/he? will probably try and come up with the best positive and safest options that will help your current situations. Don't be sorry you said anything to her, you have done the right thing, it may well be scary now but worth it in the end, I'm always here if you need someone to chat with too. Hugs to you :hug:
  3. Heidia37

Heidia37 Member

Thank you
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. You are among people who understand what you feel and will try to help you. You are important and never forget that. Yes, you are going through a tough time but it's about surviving one day at a time. Keep posting for support and care.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.