Hello, I just wanted to ask..

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by lake1989, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lake1989

lake1989 Well-Known Member

er... I haven't anyone to talk.. few days ago were my nineteen birthday, it seems that everyone had forgotten about it. Someone in similar situation? I just want a normal life.. Where is a God?? If He loves me so why He don't make things better? or maybe I don't deserve for normal life :(
    Anyway sorry for wasting your time. I hope that your life is better than mine.

2. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

im wishing God would just kill me, rather than let me continue to suffer in this despair

3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi lake. I'm sorry to have to say this, but God isn't going to come and miraculously save you. If you have faith in God, you have to do everything in your power to get better. Remember, God helps those who help themselves. I have faith that you can get better, but you will have to try hard, with every ounce of strength that you have. :hug:

4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

God doesn't kill innocent people. People kill people.

5. lake1989

lake1989 Well-Known Member

Why? If He is allmighty, and He is loving me so why He can't help me? Yes, I'm helping myself, but my energy has been drained. I've been saying to myself for 3 years that tomorrow will be better, but now I see that it not get better, tomorrow will be worse. So you are saying that I must help myself, sorry, I can't, maybe I should start praying right now :(

6. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Great thing about God is that he can't interfere in our lives.

It makes me laugh because it's an excuse... We all know Gods don't really exist.

7. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

He's basically saying that God can't do anything for you that you can't do for yourself. Thus there is no need for a god. You don't need someone who can't do anything for you. Faith is just another word for hope. Have hope for yourself and you wont need to believe in fantasy.

8. Xian

Xian Well-Known Member

the suffering of your life is the cross you must carry. it is an essential part of human existence. talking to god is not meant to make things easier, rather, it is to make you stronger, and thats what you should pray for...strength.

:hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.