Hello I need some help :(

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by 21yearsgone, May 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 21yearsgone

21yearsgone Member

I am a Polish, 21-year-old girl and I'm sorry that my english is not fluent. I am here because I have anybody to help me to deal with my problems. I lost my father 6 years age and he was the only person who understood me. I've never had a boyfriend. Nobody never loved me. I fell in love with a much older than me man and it hurts so much that I can't cope with my problems anymore. He is laughing at me everytime he sees me. I have nobody to talk to. I feel so embarrased...I feel that others know about my love and laugh at me. I started to have healthy problems as well - I faint almost every single day and doctors do not know why. I also cut myself and people want me to go to a psychiatrist... :( Is there anybody who can say something that can cheer me up at least a bit...?
  2. BelovedChaos

BelovedChaos Member

I am sorry to hear about that. I suffer with anxiety, so relationships can be hard for me as well. If you ever need to vent feel free to message me, I would gladly listen to your story. Just stay strong, you re only 21 and have a lot of life ahead of you.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas, I'm really sorry you are feeling so down but don't fret we are here for you and we'll listen and help if we can. A psychiatrist can help you so much to settle your symptoms and get a clearer view of what's going on. We are a big family here,we will try and help. Please take that offer of seeing a psych, it won't do you any harm if you don't like seeing one.
  4. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I can understand why you are crying. You truly miss your father. Each day does not seem to get easier. But honestly deep down you know your father is always going to be with. Always be strong and be happy. I know its hard but your father would be sad to see you suffering at so young. Just remember the good times. Be strong and remember that.. Take are a direct be safe.
  5. 21yearsgone

21yearsgone Member

Thank you all for the good words... I will try not to give up.
  6. damselfly

damselfly Member

Stop cutting yourself. The bodily scars won't make your mental problems disappear. Fainting may be psychosomatic, your body's reaction for the overwhelming emotional problem (so medical doctors won't recognize this, as you need a psychologist). I suggest you work out the emotional issue one by one.

If there is no one to talk to, find one. Go to pen pal sites where you can write people. Or to this site's chat room (I saw you there but you didn't text or stay long for me to text you). Or ask to talk to someone here that understands how you feel.

Why are you embarrassed? Cause your friends laugh at you? What they think doesn't matter. It's your life, not theirs. Cause the older man laughs at you? Why does he laugh at you, can't you talk to him about it? If you do love him truly, you won't be embarrassed of your feelings for him.

If you can't force yourself to stop cutting, then see a therapist that can help you feel better. If you need cheering up, then find things/people that will cheer you up. The way I do it, I try to solve a problem first. If I can't, I ask other people's perspective to solve the damn problem. I will leave you Hello Kitty so I don't look too teachery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.