Hello, I suppose

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Know One, Jul 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Know One

Know One Member

Well, I guess I never thought I'd end up posting in a place like this, but I am.

My name is "Know One" and I am a 15 (yeah 15) year old male. I have never been diagnosed with any disorder, because I hide all my problems, and tend to not tell anyone. Whenever I have felt bad, I have always checked threads here and read the positive responses to cheer me up!

2. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum. If you need a friend feel free to PM me or add me to MSN. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum. Hang in there. If you feel the need to vent or post anything you are more than welcome to post at anytime. (I know some new people feel a bit shy to post, so I thought I'd encourage you to post if needed) Take care hun. :hug:

3. Know One

Know One Member

Thank you so much for your hospitality. :smile:

4. theleastofthese

theleastofthese SF Friend Staff Alumni

Welcome to the site.:smile: I hope the friendship and support you receive here will help you deal with your problems.

least

PS your avatar picture is very interesting!

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope you have found a place to feel comfortable and share your feelings. We are a very supportive community of people. I hope to see you around the forum. :hug:

6. crazy

crazy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF. I hope you can get the encoruagement and support your looking for. I also hope you find that you are able to open up eventually about things

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.