• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Hello Iam new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Friends I was just introduced to this site today from a loved one and I have nosed around a bit and thought that this is something I myself could use I am 30 years old a mother to a 12 year old boy and am married even at times I wish I wasn't wich seems to be more and more everyday I am a closet deppresed person around family and friends I can seem like I am just peachy keen but on the inside is another story. Well I am glad to have been introduced to a place were I will not finally be judged for how I truley feel thank you.

M

MrDepressed

I know who you are.. and welcome... I really hope you benefit being here like I have.

Last edited:

Allo..

Hey bedtime, and welcome to the forum.

I hope you can find the support and help you need here =)

Take care, Allo_%

S

shellz

Hey welcome! hope you find what you are looking for!!

(love the avatar btw..I love care bears. Grumpy Bear is my favorite!!!)

jane doe

welcome, i know that you will find what you are looking for, you can let it all out here, and if you need help, just pm me...take care:)

:welcome: to SF. you are right when you say you can just be who you are while you are here at the forum. No pretending is needed. I hope you find what you have come in search of. Take care. :hug:

theleastofthese

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Welcome to the forum, BedtimeBear!:smile: I'm sure you'll find many good friends here - I have. We're here to listen to you and hold you up when you feel weak. That's what friends are for.:smile:

least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$600.00
Goal
$255.00