Hello, I'm a new user

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ChloeAnayeli, Jul 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChloeAnayeli

ChloeAnayeli New Member

My name is Chloe and I'm 14. Lately I don't get the point of life. All you do is work, eat and sleep. I've been feeling lonely, no one loves me. Not even my family, it's only really my grandma who loves me but she's dying from cancer sadly. I have no friends, it's hard to make them when you're socially awkward and shy. I have a habit of cutting
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Chloe and welcome to the forum, loneliness is often associated with depression and anxiety unfortunately but you have just joined a place here where we do understand what it's like. How do you feel about talking to your doctor about this issue? I am very sorry to hear about your grandma. That on its own will take its toll never mind adding in other factors which are obviously troubling to you. I have cut in the past, regret it greatly, left with scars, emotional and physical, I hope you decide to get some professional help, it is the best thing you can do right now to help yourself :hugs:
  3. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your grandma and that you have resorted to cutting. You are at a such tender age but please be strong. I know it's hard but you have to deal with such situations hour by hour. You have the whole of your life in front of you and you are no longer alone. The only ones who understand how you feel, are the ones who are going through the same or similar experiences.

You have to be strong for your grandma, as whatever happens you should cherish the time you still have. I know you tearing up inside and no doubt cry the pain away. I know you do but that's ok as its a way to release the pain you feel at the moment.

If you need to talk then, please PM me anytime in the near future and I will help you as much as I can. Be safe and strong.
  4. MadeOfGlass

MadeOfGlass Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum, I'm sorry about your grandmother and that you're feeling lonely. This forum is a great place to get support, I joined when I was your age and it helped me get through things even when I didn't think I could; and I hope it can do the same for you.
    You aren't alone and can reach out for help, and if you need someone to talk to/vent to just shoot me a PM.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.