Hello I'm Derek just registered

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Looking For A Reason, Nov 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello my name's Derek. I've been feeling this way for a long time and nothing seems to help. I'm currently on medications to treat my depression but every so often I self destruct. It's difficult to live like this putting on happy facades when I feel so horrible deep down. I'm a college student who has never really had any friends. I think about the S word frequently. I'm just looking for some friends who know what I am actually dealing with and can hopefully talk to me about it and relate with me. I feel so alone and it gets to be unbearable. On the other side of the coin I care deeply for people no matter what you're going through I would love to speak to you and help you in any way I can.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you found us and hope the forum helps you realize that you are not alone. There are many here with similar struggles and sometimes just knowing thta is a help , plus the occasional tip that you get or can share can and does make a difference.
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Derek it is nice to meet you and i am glad you are reaching out here for support Post on forums or talk in chat and in time you will make friends here and not feel so alone hugs
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Welcome to SF, Derek. If you need someone to talk to, you can talk to me anytime.
  5. Maedchen

Maedchen Well-Known Member

Dear Derek,

I am glad you are here.
    As so many here, I can also relate to your feelings.
    And I know that it helps to find friends.
    Please count me as one of yours.

Love, Maedchen. :butterfly6:
  6. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello Derek and welcome to the forum. I've been a member here for awhile now and it's been really helping me out. You'll find lots of people who will support you and befriend you. I'm sorry to hear that you've been suffering so much. I'll be you're friend however, feel free to send me a message anytime you want someone to talk too! =)

7. MsBookLover

MsBookLover Member

You sound like such an open minded person. I hope you get the support that you need here. I'm still new, but it seems like a very supportive group of people that devote a lot of time to helping each other.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.