Hello, I'm Mandee

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by MissMandee31, Apr 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMandee31

MissMandee31 New Member

Hello there. My name is Mandee, I'm 19 and I found this site on accident actually. Lately I've been battling some not so pleasant thoughts, and have even acted on these thoughts a couple of times. I've been through a lot in my 19 years and I joined this forum so I could maybe find some people to talk to when times get hard for me, etc.

2. NotAnotherUserName

NotAnotherUserName Banned Member

Hey, glad you found SF. Welcome. If you need to talk drop me a PM :)

3. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Welcome to the forum.
    If you wish and are ready, maybe post a little about what brings you here, maybe read some too.
    You will find many here that understand and care about others.
    I so wish you well.

4. objectsinmirrors

objectsinmirrors Well-Known Member

Hi Mandee,

Welcome to SF! I'm 18, and have been through a lot as well. I just joined the webstie very recently, and am looking to meet people who understand too. If you ever want to chat, i'm available to try to help or just listen or whatever. Hope you find the support youre looking for!

Megan

5. MissMandee31

MissMandee31 New Member

Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm 19 and I would post what I've been through but it all feels too ovedramatic in a sense, and not many people want to hear what I've been through. Plus, I don't like feeling like I'm looking for sympathy, because I'm not. I just want someone genuine to talk to that isn't in my life and I've found that communities such as this one are great places to start that. If anybody would like to chat and maybe hear more about me, I'd love to start talking to people. Private message me and we could exchange emails or something.

6. Hi and welcome to the forum.. The chat room is a great place to start with chatting with real people.. Everyone comes here to look for emotional support and we don't criticise one another as looking for sympathy.. Feel free to post in the forum section and you will get many friendly members replying.. :hug:
    If you are looking for a forum buddy or chat buddy, do post in the buddy thread.. Thanks.. :hug: take care and do hope to hear from you soon..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.