Hello Im new,help me if you can

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by BlackDevil, Oct 14, 2016.

1. BlackDevil

BlackDevil New Member

Im 18 year old guy Im depressed and sad and everyday since bullying started 5 years ago Im no longer being bullied but they made me realize that Im ugly faced loser no life guy, I have no friends or gf I sit alone in class have been sitting for last 5 years as far as I can remember a girl never sat near me I sit alone in public transport because people dont want to sit near me I never had female friends I was bullied in school/by my former friends and online mainly for being ugly and also racial abuse an insults(Im middle eastern) girls always reject me ,I stopped studying since the bullying started I just dont know what to do or how to deal with this dont tell me Im not ugly or looks dont matter or its about the beauty on the inside because it doesnt help Im so lonely sad and depressed
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, you obviously know what words of support won't help you so what do you think is the key to unlocking what will help you? I was bullied so badly in school that I refused to leave the house for 5 years, started off by refusing then just simply couldn't so honestly I think I can relate to how you feel in a way. Is counselling an option to you? It does work wonders for this sort of thing, sorry you are so lonely, I know it is not the same as having friends in real life but there is a chat room here (bottom right hand corner) if you want to feel less lonely and give and gain support. Welcome to SF and I hope this site helps you as much as it helps me :)
  3. Abhay

Abhay Member

Hi there, my name's Abhay, most people call me Al though, I'm 16 and I'm also new to the site.I can strongly relate to what you're going through (also being in high school). If you ever need someone to talk to, or just need a friend perhaps, I'm always here. Feel free to send me a chat (I was told I'm pretty easy to talk to) or some of the other members or staff memebers(trust me they're really kind and supportive) and tell us what's on your mind.
  4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum
  5. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

@BlackDevil Sorry you are struggling so much and have such a low image of yourself. I am an old lady who has been around the block a bit. I think today's world tries to push relationships and love on people much too quickly. My dad was 36 when he married, my mom was 23. Their love was long and true. Neither of them would have been ready at 18. Relationships and love are just not something to be rushed into. If you do, it usually doesn't work out too well. Please be patient and be kind to yourself. Give yourself a chance.
  6. PhoenixFailed

PhoenixFailed Well-Known Member

I am an educator and feel for your situation. It seems to me an adult should have stepped in years ago and I am angry on your befall that did not happen. But you found this site and the strength to post your story. That is the first step and you were brave enough to take it. You are your own advocate now and so much power to you for taking that risk. It takes strength beyond what you are likely to take credit for right now. But congratulations on advocating for yourself. Take good care and keep posting. We are here.