Hello i'm new here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sjannie, Jul 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sjannie

Sjannie New Member

I don't understand this anymore. I wake up with suicide thoughts and go asleep with them.
    I have a lot of nice things around me. I have all things I can wish myself exept happiness. But I just feel it is enough. I have such mood swings that make me crazy. At times (very sometimes) it is ok and I can do a lot. Then I come in deep depression. So, let me say. I always get hope and than...its like the ground under my feed goes away and am nowhere and can start again. I makes me so tired to fight this shit. I ask myself, why? For what? To feel a couple of days again good and than again so shit...
    For me it is very easy to take a mask and nobody knows. I don't want to let them know how I feel. Yes, I tell them sometimes that I feel depressed, but not more.
    In some way I can't be open about how I feel. I feel ashame.
    I've got medicines, but they didn't help. I do sports, but it doesn't help. I see my friends but still have this thoughts.
    The time comes that I can't take it anymore and it is very close.
    What should I do?
  2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Welcome to Sf.
  3. reefer madness

reefer madness Account Closed

Welcome to the forum. Are you taking anti-depressants? Maybe you can switch to a different one.
  4. Sjannie

Sjannie New Member

I have tried a lot. Also lithium.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Sjannie!

welcome to the forums. :rose:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. Meds haven't worked well for you yet it sounds like. Are you also going to any type of counseling? There are no easy answers to the battle with depression. It takes a great deal of hard work to simply survive sometimes, but don't give up trying. Maybe you will find the right combination of meds that can make the right amount of difference to make it better. I am glad you are looking for various avenues of help. :hug:
  7. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Welcome to SF. I'm sure you'll find lots of support here that you need.
  8. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hi Sjannie :hug: welcome to the forum
    i'm sorry things are so hard for you right now, but please keep trying :heart:
    triggs xx
  9. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome to sf :hug:
  10. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

Welcome to SF! Hope you find the support your looking for!
  11. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

hey welcome to the fourms hun here if u need a hug just a pm away
  12. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

welcome to sf:hug:
    PM me anytime or add me
    i can relate to your past
  13. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF honey.

:hug: xx
  14. Little_me

Little_me Well-Known Member

Welcome :arms:
  15. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

Welcome to SF!
    Everyone here is always up to talking to you about anything. If you don't feel comfortable talking to them, feel free to PM me. Hope we can help you in a positive way.

16. Sjannie

Sjannie New Member

I just can't fight it anymore. My whole body is shaking. I don't want to look in the futere, I must survive today. And again and again.
    I want to sleep, I want rest.
  17. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sjannie chat with us anytime were here for you. Lots of caring people here
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.