Hello -I'm New honestly!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by breath, Nov 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breath

breath Guest

Maybe not, but I feel like it. Everyone seems new, or has changed their name. I feel like I completly closed everything here off in my mind when i managed to close everything, I can't seem to touch most of the thoughts here, even those I really wish I could. Everdently it doesn't seem to have worked out amazingly well.

:) Hello anyhows.
  2. WhyMeWhy

WhyMeWhy Well-Known Member

Welcome(back) then? :cool: It'd seem that suicide is a very hard condition to beat if you're back.... so you probably don't know me. I once thought bein "suicidal" was a phase that I might grow out of, only I seem to have grown into it instead.
  3. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the forum
  4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome back to the forum. Many things have changed as well as the members. I am sure you will feel back in the swing of things in no time at all. i am looking forward to seeing you around. Take care. :hug:
  5. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: back :hug:
  6. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: back
    :biggrin:good youre around again
    Love, Beret xx
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome back to the forum hun :hugl:
  8. Darkness N Light

Darkness N Light Staff Alumni

Welcome back to the forum sweetie. If you need anything I am only a pm away. I hope that you find the support and friends you need while your here again. Take care and I love you. :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss :hug: :cheekkiss

With Love,
    Crystal :hug: :cheekkiss
  9. Welcome Back :)
  10. Robin

Robin Guest

Welcome back to the forum! Have missed ya, will let Kennroe know the unfortunate news lol (Just Kidding!!!!!!!!!!!! - It's great to have ya back mate :) )
  11. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to the world that the majority of us live in :p lol i was old...now im back and kinda new again i guess lol
  12. Will

Will Staff Alumni

You're welcome to a second welcoming. It's good to see you :hug:
  13. breath

breath Guest

Aww, and ruin the amazing surprise he'd get from seeing his number one idol back. :D

Thanks everyone for the welcome. :)
  14. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:welcome: back breath. hope to see you around the forum. take care.
  15. Welcome back breath.. :biggrin:
    Hope that you can find the support and help that you need here..and if you feel comfortable, I'm here if you ever need a listening ear. Take care and be safe. :hug:
  16. riz

riz Senior Member

:welcome: back!!

If you need anyone to talk to, don't hesitate to PM me.
    Hope everything is going alright.

With love,
  17. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. Hope to see you around :smile: :hug:
  18. kennroe

kennroe Staff Alumni

Bit late......................but..........

Just as i was getting over you! :wub:

19. Welcome back hon. I recently came back myself only a few days ago, and even tho I didn't know many people when i was here before...it does change rapidly...as does life...I know how you feel.
  20. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

welcome back to the forum:biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.