hello im new to the site

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by exnurse, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. exnurse

exnurse Active Member

hi, as in my title i am new to the site, i started being depressed after the death of my ex husband in a fire, i couldnt sleep at night, i was afraid because the house fire was at night, it eventually affected my daily life because i was so tired. i am been on antidepressants and night meds since, i dont think they are really helping i took a huge overdose a couple of months ago and nearly died, i dont remember much about it by found in my journal written by me " i want to die and me with Mick" hes whats at the heart of all my depression. my life a trainwreck - anyway hello all, its taken me some time to find this site i hope it helps
  2. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hi :)

welcome to the site. im sorry to hear what has been happening :( i hope that you can find some help and support here :hug:
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...I am so sorry about your loss especially in such a horrible way...the grieving process is so paralyzing, as you know...did you talk to your Pdoc to tell him/her that you think the meds are not working? As you also know, there are so many options now...I am glad you found us and hope you continue to tell us what is going on for you...many people here will truly understand...welcome again
  4. ZasuArt

ZasuArt Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF, Exnurse...I'm so sorry for your loss. ((hugs)) Please know that you are among friends. I think that you will find SF to be a helpful, friendly and supportive community. We are most definitely "all in this together"! Feel free to message me anytime. Sending hugs and friendship... :console:
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

exnurse , think you should talk to your prorfessional psych team about the pills not seeming to work and how you are doing now.. you seem to really need some help .. tc, Jim
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.