Hello, I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've come across this forum today .... I'm feeling so alone right now, my life feels unbearable. I am single and rarely see my friends because they always with their partners. Although I've always been there for them, when I need someone it seems there is no one. My family are also busy with their partners and children, which is natural but increases my isolation. I'm being bullied at work and have been desperately trying to get another job for months now. I'm now having panic attacks at work, it feels unbearable. I'm starting to give up all hope and feel lower than I have for many years. I turn 40 this year, but feel what have I got in my life worth living for?

Thanks for reading and letting me share.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi Hope and welcome...that is awful that you are being bullied at work...is there anyone to talk to about it? Please continue to post and let us know how you are doing

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there and welcome. I think the depression you're going through is making you think life is not worth living. You can always start fresh, you can get new friends, is there anyone you can complain to about the bullying at work? No one deserves to be bullied. Please think things over, things can change. Believe in yourself :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00