hello, i'm new.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Sloth, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Sloth

Sloth New Member

i'm not sure why i decided to join a forum as i'm not very good at writing or putting things into words but here i am.

2. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hello Sloth, I am Mox

Welcome to SF. When you are with us, you are safe. No one will ever ridicule you or make fun of you in any manner; that BS is not tolerated here. I invite you to read my personal story below in green and see that you are not the only one in pain and suffering. Let us be totally honest for a moment; I came across SF because I was looking for ways to hurt myself. Are you suicidal? If not that is fantastic. If you are feeling suicidal, do you understand why you feel this way? Would you like for me to explain it to you? I hope someday you will feel comfortable enough to share your story with us, as to what you brought you to this sun shiney corner of the Internet. That is how SF "works", you share stuff, and we come to you and ready your story and offer you advice to help you. When you are here, you are never alone. You are with friends.

If you are having a bad day or just want someone to chat with feel free to IM or PM me. I love to chat.

Please take care of yourself, I care about you and I want you to be safe.

Take Care

3. Frances M

Frances M Mountain Woman

Welcome :) I hope you can find a way with your words because this is a great forum full of supportive people.

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum.

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Sloth and welcome to SF and eel free to open up in your own time :) Hope you benefit from being there. There are some really amazing people here.

6. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF. (hugs)

7. SillyOldBear

SillyOldBear Teddy Bear Fanatic Staff Member Safety & Support

Hey Sloth. I love your name. Used to be able to watch nature TV shows. They had some about sloths. Really amazing creatures. Hope you will share more about what brought you here.

8. Sloth

Sloth New Member

hi everybody!

thanks so much for all your kind words. :)