Hello- I'm not new. Just stopping in to give some hope.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by HelenStet, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HelenStet

HelenStet New Member

Like I said I'm not new, but I'm using a new name. LOL I forgot my password and tried to reset it, but it was just eaiser to make a new name. Any-who, my name used to be ASDMommy. I came here to begin with probably for what we all come here for. My life had exceded my coping skills. I am here to hopefully give some hope to anyone out there thinking life isn't worth it. I know how you're feeling, our reasons for feeling this way may be different, but the feeling that life isn't worth it is the same. I'm living proof that if you ask for help, and accept that you are powerless against this disease without help, you can recover and be happy again. Good luck to all who pass through these forums.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi HelenStet good to hear you got the supports you needed and that you are doing better thanks for the positive update give others hope too
  3. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Well... Welcome again, with a new name! :)

4. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

This is something that can speak volumes. Someone coming back after a bit of time with a more positive spin on life and with experience of going through the lows but also the fighting to survive and turn the life around.

I applaud you for coming back to share this under-rated sentiment. Life can get better. It can take time, a lot of hard work, and a lot of energy - but there is a light - you are an example of such light :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.