Hello! I'm Ron! :-) I took a trip from Confusion to Clarity! :-)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by RonPSH, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RonPSH

RonPSH Banned Member

Hi Everyone,

I'm Ron and my mother took her life when I was 19. I'm 46 and have travelled a long way from my confusion about why she did it. I'm no longer confused. :smile:

I'm here to offer understanding and support to those thinking about suicide or that are deeply depressed. I have no beliefs or mind games to share, just clarity.

This is my blogsite where I've posted a lot about my suicide experiences and insights... http://www.profound-self-help.com/articles-on-suicide.html

Suicide is an idea, nothing more, and it's the last idea we come to for "happiness". Let's explore life a little deeper and open up a whole new realm of possibilities?

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ron nice to have you here welcome to SF
  3. snarrylover

snarrylover Well-Known Member

Hi Ron. Sorry to you had go through that at 19 but I'm glad you found your answers :)

I'm still new too, but the people here seem really nice and it's always good to have support.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Ron, I'm so sorry to hear about what you went through. I think it is great that you want to help others who are having suicidal thoughts or dealing with a loved one's suicide. I will be sure to check out your blog sometime.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.