Hello I'm Sam.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Bitterness90, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bitterness90

Bitterness90 New Member

Hello everyone. I recently made a suicide attempt. Ever since the attempt I've been hiding in my home and haven't seen daylight in 2 weeks. I've seen this website ,but never took the chance to make an account. I'm currently going to therapy and taking medications and sometimes I still feel very suicidal. I have no other people in real life I can talk to so this is my last hope in search of support. I was hoping that maybe someone that have went through what I did can empathize with me. Everyone else thinks I'm crazy ,but yet they don't see the pain. :\ Sorry I'm starting off on the negative side. I've been on a new antidepressants and it's been giving me a very sad feeling.

2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Sam, welcome to SF. You won't be judged here and I'm sure you are bound to find some great friends.

3. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I am glad you took the time to give us a try. A great number of people here understand what you are going through as many of us have been there ourselves. It is difficult to explain to people that have not and to people that feel compelled to claim they have not. Watch the effect the med is having on your mood and if it continues please discuss it with your doctor.
    I would also try and do yourself a huge favor today and get out of the house - even for just a few minutes. A short walk, drive to the store, or whatever - just something to remind you there is still a world out there... Hope to see you around here some too!

Take Care and Be Safe

Ben

4. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Hello Sam. Being all alone doesn't help when we're depressed even if it feels safer. I hope coming on here will help you as it has for me.

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Sam have you talkto your doctor about the new meds i know it takes awhile for them to kick in but still you tell your doc how sad you are ok. If you can open a window even hun let the sun in and the air ok Listen to the birds little steps at a time hun h ugs

6. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

dear sam

Im sorry to hear about your troubles.
    welcome to sf forum :)
    if you need us we are available.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF Sam. You will find all kinds if support from members here at the forum. Take care and stay safe.

8. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello Sam. Welcome to the forum. I'm pretty new here myself and find this place to be helpful. Even on the worst days of my life.
    Hope you find you're way around here okay. I'm sure you'll find lots of support here. :)

9. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

Welcome so SF, hope you find what you need here.

Take Care

Rich

10. J__Doe17

J__Doe17 Member

I don't think you're crazy Sam. I know how you feel and I'm not even taking meds for it cause I'm doing this on my own out there. I know that it'll start to tick you off how people keep checking on you but dont snap at them or else they really will think your crazy. Just keep your cool and try to get outside more; don't want you getting pale eh'? ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.