hello I'm Valentin from France

Status
Not open for further replies.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
you definitely found the right place, this forum is a great place for support, we care but don't judge people. if you want to post in a thread you can or read the threads. try exploring different threads for what you need/want, there is a lot to offer. welcome to SF and have fun exploring and if you need to talk you can talk to me anytime i'm here

Freyja

Not staff. Freyja with a j.
SF Supporter
Hello bonjour, welcome to the forum. It's the best place for people in need, and it is very nice of you to want to help people as well. I cannot agree more with @1964dodge 's description : when you help people, you also help yourself. And in some cases, helping others is the last thing that we have and can do...
Share your feelings with us whenever you need to, there's always someone to listen and we all care. *lots of hugs*

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there and a warm welcome to you. There's a great bunch of people here who help each other on a constant basis.

Feel free to share your story when you are ready to :)

Woowoo

SF Artist
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Bonjour Valentin et bienvenue à SF.

I'm sorry that you've been struggling to accept your past and find who you are, but I'm glad you found this site. SF is a great community, full of people who understand and who genuinely care and support each other. You can feel safe and loved here, knowing that you won't be judged, so I hope being here will help you.

À bientôt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00