Hello....looking for support, advice or just someone to listen

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by breakdown girl, Dec 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breakdown girl

breakdown girl New Member

I'm really struggling with life. I've been diagnosed with depressing, anxiety for many years. Somedays are tolarable but this time of year is always hard. I'm married for 28 years, have two adult children who still live at home(which I want out very badly), and both have had drug problems in the past. The youngest one has only been out of jail for 4 months. Neither kid has a job, so needless to say, were supporting them. I'm paying my daughters restitution fee and drug classes. The Christmas money my husband and I were saving was stolen so we probably won't have Christmas this year. 'Guess I'm kind of getting off the mark here, this is suppose to be the Welcome forum Huh!!??
  2. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hello there breakdown girl and welcome to SF! I am sorry to hear about your recent struggles with anxiety, depression and personal circumstances. We are a very friendly and compassionate bunch so keep posting and keep reaching out to us. I hope that you find all the help and support you need here. My inbox is always open should you need a chat or to vent etc. :hug:
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

:welcome: You'll find a lot of people with similar problems, and we're a friendly bunch :smile:
  4. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

welcome breakdown girl.. depression and high anxiety tough demons to have riding you down all the time.. lots of other members are fighting the same demons.. the kids still there is very tough for you and husband.. got some like that on the other ex's half of the family.. she has divorced herself best she can from the deliquent ones.. shape up or get the hell out of my life was only route she got to finally.. hope to hear more from you in the future.. take care, later, Jim
  5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey welcome to the forums..I would give them till spring to find jobs and move out.. Thats what my parents did to me.. After living on the streets for almosta year I joined the Marines.. Best thing to ever happen to me.. They made me grow up quick..I still have that pride in me form my graduation day..
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.