Hello My Name Is Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are many things that I would like to share here in my introduction, but everything I would fill to say I suppose will grow as I develop more on this site the longer I go throughout life. My name is Alex, and I have survived an attempt to suicide in my life, also I have survived a suicide of one dealing with my foster mother, another suicide to two close friends, and had a very close intimate partner in my past due to suicide, one in which I never maintained the courage or the desire to talk too again. Other than all of this, I lived a life full of drug abuse and full of untreated depression that destroyed many friendships and relationships inside of my life. I have been in therapy for a very long time, undergoing many forms of treatment with talk therapy and medication, have joined a few social groups, work hard in school to become a clinician myself, and more of anything. I am alone, not much family to talk to because most of who I as adopted to is dead or distant or in prison. I have a very distant life from anyone, spent a lot of times alone by myself on the holidays, cut my social life away for the most part, and continue to live a very lonesome and quite life. My success through the struggle is starting to show; there is a very dark void I still carry with me. There are a lot of adversisties that I challenge myself for the most part. I look forward to connecting with the most of you on this site, and am very happy to be of a new addition.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hi Alex sorry to hear you struggled so much throughout your life but happy to hear you are winning the fight hun to get some stability back I know that void you talk about i think i do and the loneliness one feels Here you won't feel so alone lots of caring people here Welcome to SF hope we can support you when you need us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00