Hello, my name is Mykl.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by glassfranger, Feb 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. glassfranger

glassfranger Member

Just thought I'd join up and do something positive. So if anyone wants to chat, I'll be here. I'm an agnostic, do not suffer from depression, but feel I have something to offer to those that do.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun nice to meet you welcome to SF h ugs
  3. flowers

flowers Senior Member

welcome. glad to meet you. Your desire to want to be of help is admirable. You have chosen a caring website to join.
  4. glassfranger

glassfranger Member

Thanks total eclipse and flower.
    I'm finding it hard to navigate this site, I'm a bit of a computer dumdum... so my replies will be slow to start with... can't seem to enter info in my profile.

@total eclipse I witnessed one last year [total eclipse] most spiritual moment of my life ...
  5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi Myki.. Big welcome to you.. Lot of us sort of used to puters now.. Need bit of help please just let us know.. Glad to have you with us and hope to hear some more from you.. TC, Jim

If you want to see your profile just click on your username. At top left of a post of yours..to add and modify your profile click on Settings at top of your screen.. Good luck with this
  6. glassfranger

glassfranger Member

Thanks mate,
    Slowly getting it together Jimbo.
    I'm a youtube refugee and can't understand why I keep getting logged off whilst I flip the steaks on the barbie...
    ...Is there a time limit on activity and inactivity?...
  7. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF
  8. glassfranger

glassfranger Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.