Hello...need opinions... please read...I'm back again

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Tears_of_blood, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tears_of_blood

Tears_of_blood Well-Known Member

Hey all of you reading this,

I hope if you are reading you might be kind enough to write back. I have been a member for a while now however I have only just come back since early 2009. I have been having a few problems in my life and I seem to have lost my way.
    I have no job and haven't done anything since leaving college last june I need to get my life back on track. However I don't have the confidence to sort myself out, I feel this is mainly due to the loss of a special notebook to me.
    It might sound stupid to some but this notebook used to be my life. I know it is somewhere among my stuff but when I look I can't seem to find it. This notebook contains my songs well song lyrics. Since I lost it I haven't been able to write I have lost my inspiration.

My problem though is if I find this book and carry on writing that my lyrics will only ever be the scribblings of a teenage girl. I wish to sing my songs and become a famous singer/song writer. Although I have been told my voice isn't good, but even if that is true I still want my words out there. So please tell me do I follow my dream and try to get my words out there? If you think I should then could you also tell me how. I mean how do I get my lyrics to be sung by someone who feels the emotions of each word and how can I do this but still make sure that no one else can you my words without my permission.

Your help would be great if you can help me.

Yours Greatfully

Ps. If I manage to find my notepad then I might post my lyrics in the poets corner if you are interested in reading them.
  2. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I'd love to read them, if you can find them!

Unfortunately, I know nothing about the music industry, and can't help you there.
  3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

If you can't find it maybe make a new notebook? I like to write so I know how it feels losing ideas you've spent ages on but there will always be new inspiration. :hug:
    You could make videos of your songs and post them on youtube. There's a girl who's now well known after doing that. Good luck.
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

Hi Tears of Blood and welcome back to SF. I hope that you are able to find your special notebook with all of your songs so that you can practice them. I'm sure that they are really nice songs and I'm sure that you have a decent voice. :hug:
  5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: back. Even though you think it may sound silly, that notebook is an important part of your life. It contains a part of you and I am not surprised to hear that it's loss has had such an impact on you. Don't give up hope in finding it. It will probably surface in the most likely place and you will wonder why you couldn't see it. Starting a new notebook won't replace the old one, but think of all the wonderful things that are possible with a new start. Chances are you would have found it necessary to begin one sometime in the future as the old one filled up. Start small, maybe just a line here or there. They may not make sense at first, but after a bit, the creativity will once again flow through you and it will become easier for you to write. Many artists go through a time when they can't put things down. It is still within you. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.