hello, new guy here.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by SomepersonAlex, Aug 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SomepersonAlex

SomepersonAlex Active Member

I just joined. I posted in the suicide forum first. I guess I should of posted here first though. I just need to talk to someone anyone. I joined because I don't want to talk to a therapist/psychiatrist or otherwise. Just people who have felt the same way I do right now. Sad, alone, tired, angry, and all around depressed.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...here, I am sure you will find company and many ppl who can relate to what you are going through...welcome again, J

3. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi SomepersonAlex!!

My initial thought from seeing your welcome post is that your name might be Alex too! Well, I'm Alex, and it's nice to meet you! :shake:

Welcome!!! =]

Best regards,

Alex

4. I have replied to your post in the suicide forum section before i saw this post..

welcome to the forum and keep talking to us for emotional support.. Also if you need to chat with someone; there is the chat room. :hug:

5. lancashirelass

lancashirelass Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to SF i'm glad you found us there are plenty of ppl here to listen to you. :hug:

6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums Alex.. There are plenty of people here on the forum who feel similar to you..Don't feel like you can't express your self because thats why we are here to show you support..

7. foolnomore

foolnomore Well-Known Member

You have come to the right place.You will find a lot of support here from people who feel just as you do or have felt that way in the past.Lots of people who for one reason or another understand your feelings.Keep talking

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I am sure you will be able to find plenty of people to share with :hug:

9. Soul of a Dragon

Soul of a Dragon Well-Known Member

Welcome, lets take a moment and talk about cheese :Jehuty:
    More cheese, more holes.....
    More holes less cheese.....
    More cheese less cheese???

10. Pécheur

Pécheur Account Closed

Hi Alex, saw you in chat earlier - sorry didn't get a chance to get to say hi.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the support you're looking for here.

If you need anything, feel free to PM.

Peach.

11. clairedelune

clairedelune Well-Known Member

Hello there! Now, you have plenty of people who want to talk to you. Feel free to choose among us. Welcome to the forums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.