hello, new guy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just joined. I posted in the suicide forum first. I guess I should of posted here first though. I just need to talk to someone anyone. I joined because I don't want to talk to a therapist/psychiatrist or otherwise. Just people who have felt the same way I do right now. Sad, alone, tired, angry, and all around depressed.

Sadeyes

Staff Alumni
Hi and welcome...here, I am sure you will find company and many ppl who can relate to what you are going through...welcome again, J

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hi SomepersonAlex!!

My initial thought from seeing your welcome post is that your name might be Alex too! Well, I'm Alex, and it's nice to meet you! :shake:

Welcome!!! =]

Best regards,

Alex

I just joined. I posted in the suicide forum first. I guess I should of posted here first though. I just need to talk to someone anyone. I joined because I don't want to talk to a therapist/psychiatrist or otherwise. Just people who have felt the same way I do right now. Sad, alone, tired, angry, and all around depressed.
I have replied to your post in the suicide forum section before i saw this post..

welcome to the forum and keep talking to us for emotional support.. Also if you need to chat with someone; there is the chat room. :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Welcome to the forums Alex.. There are plenty of people here on the forum who feel similar to you..Don't feel like you can't express your self because thats why we are here to show you support..

foolnomore

You have come to the right place.You will find a lot of support here from people who feel just as you do or have felt that way in the past.Lots of people who for one reason or another understand your feelings.Keep talking

Pécheur

Account Closed
Hi Alex, saw you in chat earlier - sorry didn't get a chance to get to say hi.

Welcome to the forum, I hope you find the support you're looking for here.

If you need anything, feel free to PM.

Peach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00