Hello. New here :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by LostInMyDaydreams, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello I'm pretty new here and came across this last night. I've suffered from the past by thoughts and self worth. Hopefully this forum can help me and I can support others as well. Also hoping to meet new friends here as well. :cupcake:

See you around on the board.
  2. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey MysteriousRaven, welcome to SF. This is a great place for support; to lend it and to receive it. I'm sure you will make some nice friends here.
  3. shedhaddock

shedhaddock Banned Member

Hi there MysteriousRaven,

Welcome to SF. I hope you find this site useful :)
    I look forwards to seeing you around.

Endeavour (Also Pinky)
  4. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF. Feel free to post with ideas, comments or seeking support. Hope to see you around some!

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

WElcome to SF hun nice to meet you
  6. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

Hello there * hugs * Welcome home to sf
  7. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Thank you. I'm not sure who to talk too about this, but the mood smilies are acting up and can't seem to chose most of them. Noticed this last night, but I didn't think anything of it at the time.

Besides that, I'm happy I joined this forum cause I suffer from a lot of suicide thoughts and doubts about myself. I've always needed a place like this to go too cause I didn't get much support from any of the depression forums. This is the kind of forum that I've been looking for and I'm glad I came across it.
  8. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

Hi MR.. Glad to have you aboard and with us now..troubles with the smileys is beyond me.. One thing that solve a multitudes of problems maybe to reboot your puter!!!

Look around here at your own speed.. Get any questions , please let us know..TC, Jim
  9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas and welcome to the forums!
  10. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

welcome to the sf forums x
  11. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

welcome to the forum

Take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.