Hello, new here...

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by GemmaT, Sep 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GemmaT

GemmaT Member

Hi just joined SF. I guess I am trying to find some place to connect. I haven't been doing really well. I found another posting forum on-line but their "rules" don't really allow for talking opening about suicidal ideation, or in a very limited way. I am hoping I can talk a little more freely here. I'll post more in another area of the forum since this just suppose to be an intro. Thanks.
  2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Gemma and welcome to the forum. Yes, you can discuss all you want about suicidal thoughts and feelings but we are pro life so suicide methods are not allowed. You can most definitely talk freely here about sucidal ideation! I wish you the best of luck here and I hope we can help you see the light again :)
  3. Freya

Freya Loves SF Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Gemma - welcome to SF. Lots of forums do have rules about discussing suicidal thoughts and feelings, but you can discuss that freely here. Hope you stick around! Its nice to 'meet' you :)
  4. Cicada 3301

Cicada 3301 Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Welcome to SF Gemma! I hope this forum can be a medium for you to connect and receive support for what you are going through.
  5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the forum. Like others say we are a forum that strongly believe in Pro-life. I hope you find the friends who will support you during your time of woe. Trust me, has saved countless people from doing the final commitment. It's a very supportive community and let us help you. Life is important and that includes you as well.
  6. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

Welcome to SF Gemma - I really hope you find this to be a place you can talk and discuss things that are bothering. It is surprising how much benefit can be gained sometimes from just being able to talk about what you are feeling. Hope to hear more from you here :)
  7. Alison hobbit

Alison hobbit Member

hi gemma
    not doing that well myself i look into suicide alot most things dont work after few attempts many years apart most methods dont work and your left to carry on which is just torture
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.