Hello, New Here....

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ~Heather~, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

I've been having these thoughts for quite some time now. I have no one else to go to without feeling like a burden. I've been afraid to talk to anyone I know about it. I'm hoping maybe this place will help me get better. So.... hello everyone :]

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi and welcome...this is truly a place where you can tell us how you are feeling and I am sure many of us will relate to it...please let us know what is going on for you and how we can help...welcome again, big hugs, J

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum. I hope you will feel free to share with us and receive the support our many members can offer. :hug:

4. stig

stig Well-Known Member

hi heather, welcome to the forum. please feel free to talk to us here. there is a lot of support and help to be had here.

5. Bueno

Bueno Account Closed

Hello Heather :IrishDoll:

I hope you find the help you need here.

(((((((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

6. ~Heather~

~Heather~ Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone! I'm glad I found this site. Is it okay for me to share in this section of the forum? Generally, I've just grown to hate myself and hold the people close to me to double sometimes unreachable standards. I've been betrayed by almost everyone I know and it has caused me to become highly suspicious of everyone.

It has begun to take a toll on my personal relationships as well as my work.
    I just want to be happy again.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We have the various forums for different areas. Don't worry if you put it in the wrong place. We can adjust it for you so it is where you will receive the most support. You can get a feel for what types of things are in each forum by looking through some of the threads. It won't take you long to become accustomed to our format I am sure. :hug:

8. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say hi and glad you reached out for some support here take care

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.