Hello :) New member here-ForeverDorks

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ForeverDorks, Oct 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ForeverDorks

ForeverDorks New Member

Hello,

I would like to thank you for reading my introduction posting and for taking the valuable time out of your day to read what I have to say about myself.
    My name is Daniel, and I have not been personally affected by suicide, but, there have been times in my life where I have thought about it. I have joined this site because I want to support others, share my experiences with others, give advice, make new friends, be a positive role-model, and be there for someone when they need someone to talk to :).

Daniel :)

2. Thanks Daniel. I appreciate you taking the time out to talk to people like myself and others too. Its nice to know there are people not going through it to show some understanding

3. Maedchen

Maedchen Well-Known Member

Dear Daniel,
    thank you for your kind offer to be there for others. Not so many people give of themselves by spending time for others, listening and caring about strangers.
    (By the way, I like your name.)
    I wish you from all my heart that you'll find friends and that God may bless the time you are spending here.
    Love, Maedchen

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi welcome to forum Daniel we are here to support you as well when you need it ok

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.