Hello...newbie here

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by mystic_angel_girl, Jun 21, 2016.

1. mystic_angel_girl

mystic_angel_girl New Member

Hi. I'm mytic_angel_girl. I'm 33 years old and definitely not new to forums like this. I have been a part of as well as run sites like this, but haven't been on any for several years. I suppose it's hard to find myself having to come back after so long, because I know it means I'm poorly again and not in a good way. I'm really struggling at the moment and I don't really wish to share why yet, but hopefully in time, I'll be able to open up a bit better. I know I have trust issues, so if I seem off at all, please forgive me in advance....I just need to get to know you first.

Thanks for reading x
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome back to the forum.
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi mystic_angel_girl, welcome to the forum :) I am sorry to hear that you are struggling, but we are here for you. We will listen when you are able to open up.
  4. mystic_angel_girl

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to the forums, or as we know it, simply SF. Take your time to get to know us if you have trust issues but I can tell you the people here are pretty darn amazing, we're a friendly bunch. I hope you are not suffering too much, if you ever need a friendly listening ear feel free to send me a private message ((hugs))
  6. mystic_angel_girl

Thank you Petal.
  7. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to forum. Be reassured this is your safe haven. Please read the other posts here in order to give some confidence in that you can post your story when you are ready. This site is heavily monitored and if anyone causes you distress you can contact the moderators. So please take this virtual hand we offer and we will try our best to help YOU. Take care and be safe.