Hello, newbie?

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by NotAnotherUserName, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NotAnotherUserName

NotAnotherUserName Banned Member

Hey, was just searching the internet. I am 14 female, my names Kirsty. I guess I just want to make some new friends and get some support, I have used a forum like this before, but never really found my way round, so if I stop posting, it basically means the site is a bit confusing for me, I like in Ireland, parents are thinking about moving to Liverpool soon, which I am so excited about and can't wait. But I just don't really want to cope with my emotions alone. So hope you don't mind me being a member and I hope I can help some other members with my secret words of wisdom ;) :snake: Aww Cute dancing snake.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Kirsty here if you ever need help navigating okay glad you are reaching out for support hugs

3. icequeen

icequeen Well-Known Member

hi kirsty, you will find many nice peeps here to be friends with...dont feel alone

4. NotAnotherUserName

NotAnotherUserName Banned Member

Thank you so greatly for responding, I am manadging to get around the site well, hopefully will beecome a regular poster and make lodes of friends :D

Xx

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi Kirsty, welcome to the forum :hug:

6. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Hi, Kirsty. Welcome to SF! I'm sure you'll meet lots of nice people here and get lots of support should life begin to feel rough for you. See you around the forums :)

7. doityourself

doityourself Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF

Hope you find the comfort that I feel here.

8. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

whereabouts in ireland do you live? North or south of the border?

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forums.. There are plenty of members in your age bracket.. Then you have old farts like me who are willing to help support you..

10. spiritxfade

spiritxfade Well-Known Member

Hi Kirsty! I'm right around your age group- 15 (and barely 15 :p).

Welcome to SF. I hope you find what you're looking for here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.