Hello, newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I am fourteen years old and sometimes I really feel like a mess. I have emetophobia, social anxiety, depression, anxiety provoking perfectioism, major self esteem and trust problems, I cut and have lots of other small phobias (like mirrors, not waking up from my alarm clock,etc.)

At the moment I am not suicidal but in the past few years I have had thoughts of suicide everyday and in the past few months I have hit serious suicidal lows four times. My best friend knows everything there is to know about me and the guidance counsellor at my school has recently become a huuuge help, I see her nearly everyday.

I dont tell my mom hardly anything about me because even though we are close I have so much social anxiety I have trouble verbally speaking to anyone so the only person who knows what I go through is my one best friend. I think I am really weak, lame and a total freak sometimes because I feel like I shouldnt have these big problems with no big cause but my guidance counsellor is always reassuring me that its not my fault and I am not a freak but I just cant make myself believe it very often. I hate everything about the way I look, speak and act and whenever somehting bad happens no matter how nonrelated to the problem I am I find some way to blame it on myself.

I was hoping that I could find some help and support on here for people who may be in similar situations as me because right now I am pretty much on my own and I am just spiraling down fast and Im not sure where to go from here.

Sorry for the really long depressing sounding intro I guess I am just putting it all out there...sorry

:welcome: to SF Hailey. I am glad you have found some people to share your thoughts and feelings with. Keeping them bottled up inside can makes things very difficult. Feel free to share as much as you would like with us. We are here to help and support you in your efforts to heal. Take care and feel free to PM me if you would like. :hug:

Monoka

Hey, Welcome.

im sorry life hasn't treated you fair, but im sure we can help. i know its not always easy to talk to parents, but im glad you have got people you can rely on to be there for you.

dont be afraid to ask seemingly stupid questions or just rant, thats what were here for. always listening.

Take care
:hug: x

Hi Hailey. ^^ I'll be fourteen in September, which makes me mucho young to most of the people on this site. It's nice to see another younger teen on here once and awhile. I'm sure if you need any help at all, or even just want to chat, every person here would love to. I'm sure I would - plus, if you need any help or anything like that, feel free to drop me a PM or something, I'm always willing to talk. :)

Wow! Thank you so much for all the amazing responses! You have no idea how much that means to me! Its so incredible to recieve all of this support! Thank you all so so much! xxxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00