Hello - Old and New

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by perfect-flaw, Dec 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perfect-flaw

perfect-flaw Active Member

I used to be known as love-scars, at least, that was my user name on this site for a while. I haven't changed as a product of my past, but I've definitely changed as a person. I have yet to decide whether it was a good or bad change. :shy:

So here I am, back again, and I decided the best place to start would be to introduce myself, so here I go. :smile:

Hello everyone! :hiya:

I go by Perfect-flaw now. A lot of people shorten it to either Perfect or Flaw. My real name is Ana, but not a lot of people remember that, and I honestly don't mind that, since I'm not the best person with names either.

I like this site. Even when I tend to venture off, trying to make sense of a lot of things, I always seem to come back here, because it makes me feel comfortable. Sometimes I'll just look around, read, try and give advice. I'm not very good at advice and I guess that might even come off as a bit selfish, since I can take advice pretty well, but I always have something to say.

I have mood swings.:insomnia: No one I'm close to, really knows what's going on, because I'm scared. I mean, I love talking, love living (sometimes), but I've never been completely comfortable with telling someone everything. So, the people I do know and talk to, only really know little fragments of the story. As a result, I couldn't really tell you who I am. I guess you have to use your imagination. I don't mind, I'm actually really open to a lot of things.

Why am I here? I decided a while back I needed a place to go, to be me. Just as some people have their tree house, that special place just off of their city, a house, a room, a state, this is my special place. It's reassuring to know that I can always come back, and someone will listen, even if I'm not the greatest person, or remotely close to it.

So, hello everyone...

... and thanks for being here. :worthy:

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the forum Ana
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: back Ana. It's good to see you again. Take care and I'll see you around the forum. :hug:
  4. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Should I say " Welcome Home" to SF? Sounds appropriated right now. Glad you feel homy here as that's exactly how it should be.

Looking forward to getting to know you.

5. perfect-flaw

perfect-flaw Active Member

Actually, I think 'Welcome Home' is really appropriate.

It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside. :biggrin:
  6. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome back
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

welcome home :biggrin:
  8. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: back
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.