hello old friend...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ZombiePringle, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

well here I am again... decision time. Is it really worth it anymore? Is any of it worth it? Nobody really needs me around anymore. I'm not even any good on here let alone in real life. What good am I to ANYBODY? I'm really just a worthless, pain in the ass, miserable excuse for something that used to resemble a human. I'm nothing now. Never will be anything. Truth is I really am already dead just need to make it official.

2. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Why to do you have to be of some use to other people?
    Why do you have to 'be something'?
    Why can't you just be you anyway?

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are definietly worth it Your are worth the fight the time and the energy I am glad you are still here okay as you do matter okay so don't say either wise
    Keep holding on okay hope is always there sometimes we just cannot see it but it is. Holdon okay because you are someone that matters to me and others here.

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You matter, to a LOT of people. :hug: Here if you need anything.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

You don't have to be anything except yourself on here Josh....and yes you are worth it
    you're not expected to be helping people out...even if you just read posts and talk to your friends here that's ok..
    I reckon you brighten the place up with the banter between you, FD and boo..
    :hugtackles:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.