Hello people

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Viktor, Jun 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

Hello. My name is Viktor. i'm 31 years old and i live in Czech republic. I was looking for some website like this made by people from my country, but i found none. My country is too small.
    These days i am really desperate, because i have no job for a long time, no friends, no support from family, no love. I am feeling extremely alone. I will post more in the Depression forum. Hopefully it's the right place. Thank you for making such website. It's good to know that there are some people in the world that are not ignorant to depressed and sad people, like many of those who never experienced what is it to feel down. I mean, really down.

2. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Hello and welcome to SF Viktor!

I hope you find this site helpful and that you do not feel so alone whilst being here.

3. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

4. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Hi Viktor, welcome to the site. :hug: I hope you find friendship and support here.

5. Unknown_111

Unknown_111 Forum Buddy Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome to the SF forum.

6. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello Viktor, welcome to SF I hope you find it helpful :)

7. Taanya

Taanya Member

Hey there! Welcome to the Forum. I'm fairly new myself, but I can already say I've had some pleasant experiences here. Be sure to check out the chat if you just feel like discussing general topics with people and not feel so lonely anymore. I hope writing your thread has helped, at least 1% to get detached from your problems and view them more objectively. If you need anyone to talk to feel free to PM me anytime. Cheers!

8. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

Hi Viktor; Taanya too

:freehug: to you both

:butterfly6: :butterfly8: :butterfly3:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
  9. Viktor

Viktor Well-Known Member

Thank you so much guys. You seem to be very supportive and understanding to everyone on this forum :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.