Hello, people!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Kent, May 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kent

Kent Member

Hello! I am 23 years old. Today I was searching for a forum on suicide and accidentally found yours. Few admired him, and I liked it. I would like to pobschatsya with people from different countries, continents. I live somewhere near Russia and I would be interested)) Despite the fact that we are separated by hundreds of thousands of kilometers, we have similar problems.
    I guess I have a lot of mistakes in the text, I apologize in advance. I did not know English. Translate with Google - a translator.
  2. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello Kent and welcome.. whatever translator is doing final result and engiish is good.. glad to have you with us now.. take care, Jim
  3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Nick and welcome to the site. Hope you will be able to find some help and support here.
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Kent welcome to SF
  5. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Hiya, welcome to SF.
  6. Kent

Kent Member

Thank you all for your warm welcome! You have a very good forum. And while I'm here just a couple of days, has already seen many good and helpful people. In Russia, too, has its own forum suicide, there are also many interesting people. Between these two forums have many similarities and differences. The main similarity is that the basic problems of the people - depression and loneliness, the differences - in this forum are not so many people talking all about yourself. Well, thanks again! I'll try to help people, too. Maybe someday, I will tell about yourself. :semi-twins:
  7. houseofcards

houseofcards Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF Kent :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.