Hello, perhaps I am in the worng place

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Drew, Dec 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drew

Drew Member

I don't mean to upset you all, but just here me out.
    I came here thinking that I would find help, but to my dismay...I am even more depressed....
    I see alot of signatures containing things that make me cringe and cry.....

Usernames that seem as though the person behind has a want to wear their problems as an identity.

Personally, I find this shocking...Yes, I am suicidal, yes I do feel the want to self harm, I am depressed, I am bipolar, but simply why would a group of people who want to get over this.....wear it on their forehead?

Many of you have better lives then you depression allows you to see. I'm not going to feed you that bogus "at least you have a roof over your head" thing, we all know it'll never work.

But, for my real intro now that I am done rambling...
    I am Drew, I am 17 from wherever. I am "gay", however I have no sexual feelings what so ever. I am currently locked in the middle of a bloody divorce in my family, family members undergoing cancer treatment, I am persecuted for a certain lifestyle....(speak to me privately about it), I have been emotionaly, and physically abuse the last 11 years of my life, I am stock in a relationship with the wrong gender....I cant leave her, and make her hurt...its not in me. My father has abandoned me.

I have felt this way since the age of 8, I have never attempted suicide, but the thoughts burn like hot coals in the palm of my hand. Invisible lines on my wrists scream to be opened....
    I have never acted upon these thoughts....
    Well, thats all......for now....
  2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to the forum Drew. I am sorry to hear your life is in such turmoil right now. I hope things begin to resolve themselves quickly. Take care and stay safe. :hug:
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to sf :hug:
  4. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF
  5. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

:welcome: to sf drew. if you need someone to talk to about the whole gender thing or whatnot please totally feel free to talk to me (in pm if u'd like). i'm game if you want to discuss more this stouf that's got ya down right now.

please take care
  6. __Rawr.Tigga

__Rawr.Tigga Well-Known Member

Hello Drew :]]

Welcome to SF. It's a good place.

If you ever want to talk more, I'm always here love. PM me or add me on MSN or something.

Take care and keep strong,
  7. hi Drew . welcome to SF i hope you find friendship and support here x
  8. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey and welcome to SF :hug:
  9. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF! i hope you find the support you need here and you sound like a nice n interestin guy, feel free to PM anytime
  10. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF :smile:

I know what you mean about some usernames. But the more time you spend here, the more you realise that behind those names are genuine people, always willing to help. I hope you find the friendship and support that you deserve here

Take care and stay safe,
  11. Drew

Drew Member

The truth is I came here to have one question answered, but reading some topics has compelled me to stay. To actually help. I have to try my best not to get emotional attached to some of you....I've done that with a few people I met in ward.....but sadly...they are no longer with us :sad:
  12. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

aw im sorry to hear that :hug: we do get attached to each other here, it is very easy to do that and i find particularly with people that you do not know in person, however feel free to make friends dont be afraid of gettin attached :)
  13. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

14. Dying_Dreams

Dying_Dreams Well-Known Member

Hello and Welcome
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.