hello. question about suicide

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lowead, Jun 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lowead

lowead New Member

Dear Everyone:

I would like to know what ar ethe easiest and least panful ways of ending your life??

at presetn i don't have the necessary means to continue living - ,y has cancer and a few more months to live. Plainly, i can't live without her, she is everthing i've got.

i can't stand the pain of seeing her die.

i mean methods that hurt least, at least what the pros say.

thank you

2. Wonderstuff

Wonderstuff Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum, lowead.
    This forum is strictly pro-life, which means that we are here to support and encourage people. No one here will give you methods to help you end your life.
    I hope that you decide to stay for support, after all I know a lot of us arrived here the same way you have, looking for methods.
    Take care of yourself, and I hope to see you around,

Lauren

3. LonelyTraveler

LonelyTraveler Well-Known Member

The majority of the board is pro-life. However I kinda have a "pro-reality" view of things. I don't see any fault in respecting someone's wishes even if they are not in alignment with your own. Who am I to tell someone else that they're wrong for wanting to cease living a life that I have no knowledge of?

That said, I certainly hope that you reconsider what you seek, and use all the resources that are available to you. Suicide is a choice; you can choose to live as many times as you want, but you can only choose to die once. Make sure it's what you really want to do.

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you are able to talk and share your feelings with us here so we are able to give you support toward living. You are not at a dead end, only a fork in the road. Let us help you find the right pathe so you can begin to feel better about living and your life. :hug:

5. altek001

altek001 Well-Known Member

all the 'pros' at committing suicide are probably dead now.
    you shoulda talked to them while they were still around.

to echo everyone else, nobody here will give you suicide tips. only ways to cope with your hurt.

..you are going through a hard time with this one you love with so little life left...you won't believe me when i tell you that i felt the same way when someone i knew was similarly sick...but..i did...they're gone now...but now i make every day a memorial to them in some way. i try to make them smile...even if they can't hear me or see me.

i squint and smile at the sunsets. at them. thank them for the awesome and lovely times...and turn about so they can warm my back. yes, it sounds like fluff from a cheesy, made-for-television movie...but i do.

take it easy. stay safe.
    .henry

6. Hae-Gi

Hae-Gi Banned Member

Refusing help for someone, in this way, is quite cruel, I must say. It's not like people don't know how to kill themselves; most just want a painless method. If they want to kill themselves, they will choose even a painful method, anyway, with time, if they know of no other options...

"Most" people of this board are probably not pro-life. If most are, a good deal are still pro-choice. It is just, people know they cannot post help, because if they do, they will be banned, and who wants to be banned from a suicide forum, when you're suicidal? Most people who are suicidal want to talk about it on forums, since nobody in normal life wants to listen, so being banned is a risk they cannot take. Also, how can you, even, without exception, mean that ALL people must live their life until they die in some other way than suicide? That is cruel and heartless. I am not saying all people who are suicidal should take their lives; many people who are, will actually have their problems resolved, with time. However, many will never. It is time people drop this sinful thinking about suicide, that obviously is present even on this forum.

7. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I don't think people are saying that someone must live their life to the fullest if they are unhappy. What I think is that we won't give methods b/c speaking for me personally I don't want to see anyone use means to kill themselves. I would rather try to help them without giving methods...because I don't want to help in someones quest to die. I don't think suicide is sinful as I'm not religious..i think it's a personal choice that people make when they feel they have reached the end of the means to make life happy and pleasurable.

I hope that you find peace in your life...i hope that you don't go out in a way that is by your own hand. Best wishes

Kells

8. memory318

memory318 Member

Don't do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.