Hello, SF

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Pizza, Jul 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pizza

Pizza Member

I'm Pizza, seventeen years old as we speak, soon turning eightteen. Been trough rough times in life, actually still going trough them and decided to sign up. May it be to get some support, or hand out support to the people who need it. It's always good to speak with people who can relate to you.

Love from Holland, Pizza

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiya Pizza, ooooh your name is making me hungry, I love pepperoni and cheese!! Welcome, it's nice to meet you, I hope you can relate to us and likewise! :arms:

Also, I have approved your post, an admin will approve your account soon =)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
  3. Pizza

Pizza Member

Pizza is kind of my favourite food, and my online name (Pizza/PizzaPieter)! :) Thanks for the approval of my post, glad to meet you. I hope I'll feel welcome on this forum and make some new buddies I can relate to!

4. Twocky61

Twocky61 Banned Member

:welcome_mouse: to SF Pizza

:freehug:

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Pizza nice to meet you hugs

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hello Pizza, welcome to SF :hug:

7. Pizza

Pizza Member

Thanks for the welcome's guys, pleased to meet y'all! :D

8. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

Hi Pizza,

:arms:

Welcome to SF.

The age of 17-18 can be really really tough on many people's lives. One of the key factors for a hard time is the hormonal changes in their body at that time. Nobody can be blamed for that. Life is just not fair.

Do tell more about yourself. You sound like a positive person. Keep posting.

:hugsquish::butterfly5:

Take care.

9. Pizza

Pizza Member

Thanks for the welcome Pooky, I've been struggling with suicidal thoughts from the day I as born, but my dad forbid me to out these thoughts, at young age I've been trough some things (very high aggresive level of verbal, mental and physical level of abuse by my dad, who I didn't see anymore after my 13th. A shit load of bullying on top of that) who made me to what I am nowadays, I've lived on the streets for some time after having fights with my stephdad, doctors doubt between ptss and borderline diagnostics. As the way I was raised wasn't quite the well one, I've been a very violent monster for a long time. I basically was forced to live like this due all the violence in my life. Because of my intolerant violent behaviour I've been locked away in a mental hospital kind of thing, for two and half a year, 2 years without phone (at least, no phone allowed heh) I'm soon turning 18, I'm getting 'free' on 14 August so right now I'm focused on getting back into the normal society, it's hell of a task to be honest, but this is kind of my last chance to make something beautifull of my life and I'm not going to miss that chance.

It's time to turn things around
    It's time to go for it! All or nothing! :D

Cheers, love and respect from Holland
    Pizza

10. Concrete_Angel

Concrete_Angel Forum Buddy

Hello Pizza :) welcome to the forum hope you find the site helpful :)

11. Pizza

Pizza Member

Thanks mate! Love! :D

12. LostInMyDaydreams

LostInMyDaydreams Well-Known Member

Hello Pizza. Welcome to the Forum. :)

13. Pizza

Pizza Member

Thanks! Appreciated!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.