Hello SF

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by dressed-to-depress, Nov 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey there, this is my very first post. I found this site a few weeks ago when I was not in a particularly good frame of mind. Although I didn't register at the time, I must admit that I found it of some comfort to read some of the posts and know that I was not the only person feeling the way that I did.
    I'm pleased to say that I am in reasonably good spirits today and thought that I'd take the time to come along and join SF and at least have my first post a cheerful upbeat message ;)
    Always keen to make a good first impression, I'll save my depressed suicidal rantings for future posts!
    What to say about myself.... well, I'm male, and into gothic music, but hey don't let that put you off, Goths need love to!? ha ha
    Fortunately I do have a sense of humour, which is probably the only thing that keeps me going.

Anyway... that'll do for my first post, Hope to chat to some of you on the forums.

2. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

hi and welcome to sf my friend, glad you are having a good day.

i hope you will find what you are looking for here and i hope you have many more good days.

take care

3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

hold on tight.... you know hes a little bit dangerous... :laugh: sorry... your name!!

:welcome: anyhow

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Hey and welcome to Sf hun :hug:

6. smackh2o

smackh2o SF Supporter

We love humour! Welcome to SF :)

7. WElcome to SF i hope you find friendship and support here

8. Hazibell

Hazibell Well-Known Member

welcome to SF! hope you stick around! if you ever need to chat im here :)

9. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

Welcome to SF!

Humour we like :laugh: I agree with it being something of a lifeline

:hug:

10. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:welcome: to sf. hope you find friends and wupport here.
    take care and stay safe

11. Hey there folks, thankyou for your kind messages and greetings. :) I hope that you are all well today.

12. -GirlxNextxDoor-

-GirlxNextxDoor- Well-Known Member

ohhh.... gothic music! oh oh oh what bands? every heard of slipknot they rule!!!!! oh and so do bullet for my valentine WOOOT
    (i am a little hyper today)
    feel free to talk to me about anything :D
    welcome to the forum :laugh:
    :cat: x-x Kat x-x :cat:

13. Hey there -GirlxNextxDoor- , I'm into various goth and metal type music.

Bands like - Fields of the Nephilim, Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy, Marilyn Manson, The Cult, Corpus Delicti, Siouxsie and the Banshees, Jack Off Jill, Murderdolls, Babes in Toyland, Danzig, Rammstein, Mushroomhead, Type O' Negative, Cradle of Filth, Godhead, The Union Underground, The Gossip, Sepultura..... etc. etc.

Yeah, i also like some Slipknot, have seen them live a couple of times and they're pretty cool.

14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. Hope to see you around the forums and in chat. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.