Hello, thank you for creating/joining this forum, i need help, please

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by ragdollstitches, Oct 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi just joined the forum and was looking for someone to talk to. i hope a admin sees my posts soon so they can be activated. i feel on the edge and hope i can just talk to someone soon. i feel empty. been on altruline (zoloft) and neupax for a month now, and even though i dont have panic attacks anymore i feel empty, numb, with no regards to my or other peoples feelings. ive been smoking none stop, used to have a pack a week and now having one almost per day. im slowly killing myself. and the worst part is that im not afraid to die. side effect of the meds or am i at the end of the line here? please someone help, i dont want my family to feel grief after i do something out of lack of emotion...please. thank you.

2. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

Hello ragdoll, I saw you in chat, but haven't had the time to talk to you, because I was checking this post. To be honest, I feel the same like you, lack of emotion. Not fearing death, etc. You just described me. It is normal for someone who got hurt so much, and on medication. As long as you keep fighting(even if you deny it) your family will be alright. I promise that. It's okay not to care about other's feeling now when you feel hurt, you ahve to put yourself as number one, just don't do anything that will harm yourself, cause it wil lcause your family alot of grief. If you want to talk to someone I often in chat. *hugs*

3. thnak you so much for your post. it feels good that someone is going through the same thing. im a little less talkative today than yesterday but willing to talk soon if you have the chance. i am in that state of mind where i dont care for others but sadly im not caring for myself either. barely eating/showering and the like, sleeping until my eyes cant stay closed anymore. not doing hw... i guess im not putting myself as num 1 right now. how do i change that? hopefully ur doing better hope we can talk soon, hugs.

4. the black raven

the black raven Well-Known Member

It's okay you feel that way, It's completely normal. You are in pain, and you can only barely able to cope, that's why you can't "care" for others. You barely able to deal with yourself. Venting will help, maybe talking to someone will help. That's what I usually do, the pain won't go away, but it will feel better. *hug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.