Hello there, Hoosier newbie here from Indiana

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by theoneblondegirl, May 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theoneblondegirl

theoneblondegirl New Member

I've never really been able to share my real feelings with others, I hope this will be a place for me to open up and share together, a place where I can find support as well as help support others who need it. I am new at this, I hope I am using the correct verbiage, and getting my point across that I hope I can be of some help here. :new:

2. mulberrypie

mulberrypie Well-Known Member

hey. i'm from indiana too. welcome to the site. hope you find the support you need here.

3. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

hello blondegirl.. welcome.. opening up takes some time and feeling comfortable here.. take your own time to hopefully get to that point.. we really do not bite..lol lots of forums and busy chatrooms.. got any questions about this place please just let us know.. take care, Jim

4. theoneblondegirl

theoneblondegirl New Member

Thanks flowers123 and Jim! Its nice to be welcomed and acknowledged :smile: I look forward to getting to know more people, people who have a lot of similar feelings as I do.

5. Whispers

Whispers Banned Member

Hello there. Glad you found us. Hope you enjoy your stay and hope to get to know you better.

6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi blondegirl and welcome....it's nice to have you here. I hope that you will be able to find the help you're seeking...there's a lot of good people here and very supportive.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

So glad you joined us. Welcome to our community. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.