Hello there.

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Suzzie, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzzie

Suzzie New Member

I'm new here, as You can see.
    Suzzie isn't my name, I don't know why it's my nick. It just came into my head.
    I am suicidal for couple of years. Lately it's gotten worse, but I'm too tired to write more...
    Just wanted to say "hi". It's good to meet you. ( :
    You can ask me about anything, though... if You want to...
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Suzzie not to meet you hun i hope by reaching out here hun you will gain the support to help you move forward out of the pain hun hugs
  3. Suzzie

Suzzie New Member

Hi, Total Eclipse. And thank you for being. ( : By the way, nice nickname. Reminds me of Bonnie Tyler. ( :
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hi Suzzie, ir's nice to meet you too. Welcome to SF. :)
  5. comfortandsupport

comfortandsupport New Member

Hi suzzie but not suzzie

Well done for reaching out even though you are so tired.I have suffered for many years and so feel your pain (or similar)and can empathise deeply with what you are going through.

For me it was like being locked into a dark dungeon at its worst there was no door or ever or even a flicker of hope,the rest of the time was like sitting in the dungeon with a key to the door in my hand but no recollection of how to open it and get relief for my despair.

I now have gotten out of the dungeon,and am able to lead a full,happy life.I now teach others to do the same.

<Mod Edit, WildCherry: personal info>

I am hearing you saying that it's not possible for you to do the same,your pain is too deep we all feel that way.

But Just imagine you could shrink that blackness in your heart just a little how would that feel ?

Take care Lusana
  6. Suzzie

Suzzie New Member

Hey, Witty Sarcasm. :)

Hi, Lusana.
    It feels exactly like you described it. It's hard for me, I am even afraid of thinking positive - whenever I do it, things only get worse.

Can't imagine it...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.