Hello there

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by DayDreamerStratus, Sep 9, 2016.

1. Hi there, I'm DayDreamerStratus. I usually just go by Stratus though. I've been suicidal since 2011, at first it was purely because of circumstances and emotions. Now, it's due to a disability that's ruining my life. I'll post my full story in the My Stories category soon enough. I came here to see if I was alone or not, and to see if I can find some ways to make my situation a bit better. I don't really want to die, only because there's people who care too much about me- and quite a few would take their lives too if I did. So I definitely would like to avoid that! Anyways I look forward to getting to know you all!

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi and welcome to SF. You are not alone here :)

3. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Welcome to the forum.

4. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

Hi Status, I am Mox

Welcome to SF , I look forward to reading your story. Feel free to read my story below in green. Just know when you are here, you are safe. No one will harass you or ridicule in any way. That BS is not tolerated here.

I understand completely, I suffer from IBD. It has made my life miserable. I had to quit working and go on disability.

Take Care

5. sahel

sahel SF Supporter

Hi,

A warm welcome for you. I hope you find ways that make your situation better, hugs:)